Ever since they partnered up with Nike in 1996, they've been putting out the craziest arrays of their school colors. Bill Bowerman, founder of Nike, coached track at Oregon back when Steve Prefontaine was still owning races. Nike has roots in the Oregon history, so it only made sense. And let's be honest with ourselves, for all the kids that watched that game I bet more than half would choose Oregon over LSU as a school of choice, despite the loss. Kids don't care as much about the team's record, as they do the threads that come along with that team. College Football is a business, and Oregon has the best marketing team. I've always seemed to dig the ducks', so here's a football fashion tribute to them..
2009 Jersey Combinations
A little Joey Harrington Throwback
All the gloves, no matter what color, line up for the O.
Oregon takes fashion seriously.
This years first glance at the new uniforms.
Whether they win or lose, the Ducks' look good doing it. I'll tune in every week, probably not to watch their extremely productive offense(considering the new injury developments), but to figure out jersey I want to buy next. Go Ducks!









While I was watching the game, I kept thinking that Oregon's Unis looked straight out of a video game. It looked like something that would be worn by Darth Vadar and Cruella Deville's love child.
ReplyDelete